Installing the plugin
- You can only install the plugin via the Epic Launcher
Disable Engine Steam Plugins
Select your Engine Version
Moving the plugin
- Move (not copy) the plugin from the engines marketplace directory to your own projects Plugins directory, you may have to create the Plugins directory in your project if it doesn't exist.
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.27\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace
Force Plugin/Project recompile (optional)
- Delete the Binaries, Build, Intermediate and Saved folders inside your project directory.
- Delete the Binaries and Intermediate folders inside the SteamCore plugin directory
- If this is a C++ project, add "SteamCorePro" as a module dependency in your projects Build.cs file.